1. Speak softly when standing close to them.
2. Sensitives aren’t chronic complainers!
3. Sensitives love really intense art
4. Being tipsy may ring a bell of joy for sensitives, but being drunk really sucks.
5. Sensitives love invitations to get food, catch up with drinks, go shopping, and pretty much everything. But not gym invitations!
6. Don’t worry if they are zoning out in crowds, or if they suddenly become really quiet.
7. Yes, they stare into space. No, they aren’t trying to be rude!
8. Take criticism from them as a compliment.
9. It’s normal for them to disappear for a few days.
10. Be honest about how you are feeling.
11. Resist thorny political arguments.
12. On that note, don’t argue about religion either!
13. They are very good at listening.
14. They need to be the one to plan their own day.
15. Sensitive people are very observant, and are not judgmental in the slightest.
16. They aren’t always your drinking buddy.
17. Don’t blare music they don’t like
18. If you live with them try to clean up after your messes
19. If you work with them, don’t try to chat with them while they are really focused on a project.
20. Understand if they take something personally, and learn from what you said or did.
21. Let them take time off once in a while if you manage them.
Source : www.successfulflow.com