Fat Person may know that he stores off white sustenance (Fat) in his body under the skin. When this starts he begins to gain on weight.
Fat is found in animal, oily, sweeten foods most people tend to eat.
Overweight can be managed by you. “Do It Yourself” is the way.
Hear! The bell rings within you – “That you are what you Eat”.
Change your eating habits. The first step to become a different individual.
Believe the above.
Then start testing. You will soon like this new experience.
Imagine that you are cutting down on weight gain. Happiness will be around the corner.
1. Reduce on fatty foods. You know anything of oil substance, of sugar, easily form fat in your body.
2. Reduce intake of Carbohydrates, replace with vegetables, fruits, fat - free yogurts and the likes.
3. Reduce one or two mouthful of what you eat daily. The reduction must not encourage the feeling of hunger. Do not be in a hurry. "Slow and steady WINS the race" (Fill the gap with water, if only it is necessary!) Reduce one mouthful, later two and so on.
4. Do you spend a lot of time sitting down or Doing a sedentary job or occupation. Fat, fatter, fattest people become increasingly sedentary. (Less movement of limps)
Once this sets in; health hazards begins to play. It takes off convenience, cuts down on activity. Promote early death.
Having understood the weight gain, some tend to do physical exercise, mostly indoors, with like of an Exercise Bike. Some go to the gym. Both involve time and money and WILL. This is work; Easy to discontinue. How many times this happened to you?
1. Look for physical activity indoors; at your workplace or home. Get up and move about. Don’t allow time to pass without some activity.
2. May walk indoors while watching TV. Two birds with one attempt.
3. Use steps. Reduce using the lift. You will need two extra minutes to climb the steps.
4. Wake up 10 minutes earlier.
This will cut down on stress; an enemy of good living.
5. Walk one or two bus halts. Within 30 minutes, you can finished 2 miles (3.21 km) of walk, which reduces weight gain, improves good health, convenience and ‘Peace - of – mind’ and feeling of Happiness.
02 years ago;
• I was 180 Ibs. (81.64 kg.) Inconvenience was the result.
• Pressure 140/190 -Controlled with 100 mg of Pressure Tablets.
• Blood Sugar was managed by 1500 mg of Metformin.
• The weight is 160 Ibs (72.5 Kgs)
• Pressure is 80/120 with 50 mg, - 50% less
• No Diabetes with 1000 mg - 1/3 less
• I feel contented.Stronger, Powerful in mind & body.
• I did not do it – I allowed it to happen!
May not consult your weighing scale often. Weight itself will look after its GAIN or Loss.
Only be conscious of food with fat and physical activity..
The day may not be too long to realize that your dresses are loose at Hip level.
This is the beginning of the END of your weight gain!
Experienced by Chandra Su-uriyapatabendi.