Besides affecting smokers, lung problems can also affect non-smokers and children. Although smokers are the most vulnerable group, this recipe is intended for everyone. It will clean your lungs of toxins, including nicotine and tar, in only three days.
It is important to remember not to consume dairy products two days before employing this technique for lung cleaning, because they may slow down the detoxification process.
On the evening before your first day of lung detoxification, drink a cup of your favorite herbal tea before going to bed.
1. Squeeze the juice of two lemons in 3dl water and drink it in the morning, before you eat breakfast.
2. During the day, drink 3dl pineapple or grapefruit juice (whichever you prefer). You can use mineral water to improve the taste. Pineapple and grapefruit are rich in antioxidants which will help you clean your lungs.
3. Drink 3dl of freshly squeezed carrot juice between breakfast and lunch. Carrots affect blood alkalization which also stimulates detoxification.
4. During lunch, drink 4dl of juice that is rich in potassium. Foods that contain potassium are beets, parsley, tomatoes, figs, almonds, etc.
5. Drink 4dl cranberry juice before going to bed. Cranberry will help your body cope with the bacteria in the lungs.
6. You should spend 20 minutes of every day in a hot bath during your detox period, because perspiration will help your body to get rid of the toxins through your skin.
7. Eucalyptus oil can also be helpful. Heat some water in a pot, and add 5-10 drops of eucalyptus essential oil in it. Then place your head over the pot covering your head with a towel, and inhale the steam until the water cools down.
This Article Originally Appeared on healthyandnaturallife