The kiss is a measure of a person’s feelings, his or her love or attraction to the other. A truly meaningful kiss can act as a booster. It can instill a sense of confidence, a sense of self-esteem in another. The strength of a kiss lies in the power it has to cause the release of serotonin and oxytocin peptides in our body.
The following are the wonderful and amazing physical benefits of Kissing.
• Relieves Physical Pain: Kissing cause to raise the threshold for activation of pain receptors in our body, by doing so we feel less or no physical pain at all while we are in a kiss. Kissing cause release of endorphins (pain relieving hormones) from our brain causing pain relief by inhibiting the pain pathway. Kissing benefits a lot for person who suffers from chronic pain due to autoimmune disorders (Rheumatoid arthritis etc.) and malignant cancers. Regular kissing can make you stay away from morphine injections!
• Lowers Blood Pressure: Kissing lowers blood pressure by dilating blood vessels in our body. Thus kissing can cause a decrease in blood pressure even in people with hypertension by giving a big physical relief and by decreasing their stress. Thus regular kissing can make you stay away from antihypertensive drugs!
Improves the Health of our Heart: kissing can cause decrease in the sympathetic tone over heart, by doing so it reduces the stress which the heart undergoes in daily life due to our mental stress.
• Studies reveal that men who made love regularly were 45% less likely to develop heart disease than who made love once in a month. Regular Kissing can make you stay away from cardiac drugs and loading dose of Aspirin and clopidogrel!
• Boost immune system and reduce Allergy: Kissing can cause boosting of activity of immune cells in our body to fight outside germs by producing IgA antibodies against it. Kissing can decrease IgE antibodies causing decreased release of histamine from mast cell which cause allergic reaction. Regular Kissing can make you stay away from antibiotics and Antihistamine!
• Improves oral hygiene: Kissing increases salivation causing increase release of enzymes which cleans up the plaques in tooth and there by prevent tooth decay. These enzymes fight bacteria in oral cavity.
• Improves mood and decrease stress: Kissing causes you to release mood elevating hormones like dopamine and serotonin to elate your mood. Kissing can cause the release of oxytocin from a female’s brain to cause strong bonding with her partner. Kissing can cause release of endorphins that calms the mind and body.
• Kissing can cause decrease in the stress hormone “the adrenaline” by decreasing it production from body by decreasing the sympathetic stimulation to adrenal gland. In one study it was found that men who received a passionate kiss before they left for work earned more money. Thus this passionate kiss boost one’s self esteem and reflects it in his workplace and business creating an awesome customer interaction.
• Relieves menstrual cramp: Kissing can cause dilatation of blood vessels, and release of endorphins to put away the menstrual cramps. This can put you away from the mefanamic acid and dicyclomine tablets.
• Relieve Headache and migraine: Kissing can cause dilatation of blood vessels, and release of dopamine, serotonin and endorphins to put away the tension headaches and migraine. This can make you stay away from analgesics and sumatriptans!
• Improves the Tone of facial muscles: Kissing involves the harmonious group work of 34 facial muscles and 112 postural muscles. Regular kissing increases the tone of facial muscles. This helps in conveying the right facial expressions to people around you in bringing an effective communication. This also helps in relieving facial palsy and muscular dystonia. Regular kissing help to shape your neck by persistent workout.
Author of “The Science of Emotions”