Most diseases and inflammation are caused by an acidic body. They can be reversed by alkalizing the body, and will not occur in an alkaline body. Any nasal drip in an alkaline body is a natural orifice for detoxing and is a sign that your body is highly efficient in eliminating any toxins you may be exposed to or may have ingested.
It’s very important to understand that eating an acidic food does not automatically mean it makes your body more acidic. With the same premise, eating an alkaline food does not mean it will have an alkalizing effect on your body, to the contrary, it has the potential to result in your body releasing acids, resulting in acidifying your body.
Making your body more alkaline or the opposite of acidic is very easy.
Here are 6 Super Tips To Alkalize Your Acid Body Easy And Fast, for more energy and vitality:
1. Daily Tonic of Baking Soda and Purified Water.With this mix you have an alkalizing tonic. Baking soda, chemically, is sodium bicarbonate. The bicarbonate component is highly alkaline and is used in your body as a buffer to maintain pH balance and optimal function. Drink only one of these tonics daily.
- teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 8 oz glass of purified drinking water
2. Start your day with a large glass of water with the juice of a whole, freshly squeezed lemon. While lemons may seem acidic, they have the opposite effect on your body as it metabolizes them.
- glass of water
- juice of a whole, freshly-squeezed lemon
3. Snack on raw, unsalted almonds. Almonds are packed with natural alkaline minerals like calcium and magnesium, which help to balance out acidity while balancing blood sugar.
4. Drink berry smoothie with added green powder like spirulina, chlorella, or other greens.
5. Salty Alkaline Kale Green Smoothie
- 2 cups firmly packed curly kale
- 2 cups fresh tomato chopped roughly (about 2 large tomatoes)
- 1 large cucumber chopped roughly
- 1 whole avocado pitted and chopped
- 2 whole limes peeled and quartered
- 1 cup ice
- 2 cups filtered water
- ½ cup broccoli sprouts
- 1 inch piece of creamed coconut
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
Instructions: Mix all ingredients in blender until smooth and Enjoy!
6. Kale Green Salad
- 1 very large bunch of curly Kale
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup almond nuts, raw
- 1/8 tsp chipotle powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1/4 filtered water
- 1 1/2 tsp agave syrup
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Instructions: Wash and pat dry kale leaves, removing center membrane just up to where it thins out, tearing kale leaf into bite size pieces. Place in a very large bowl. Measure remaining ingredients into blender and combine until creamy and smooth. Pour half the mixture over the kale leaves. Using two spoons or your hands, toss kale to coat, adding remaining mixture and ensuring that leaves are coated in folds and curls,working the mixture thru the leaves really well. Allow to stand for 10 minutes to tenderize the kale leaves. Plate the greens and sprinkle with sunflower seeds if desired.